What is it about Bachelor Nation stars that seems to track so well with some of Hollywood biggest celebrities?!
The contestants who sign up for the franchise are often catapulted to new levels of fame (which they’ve likely dreamed of) before their tenure on the show is over, making them household names in their own right. In fact, most of them go on to become mega-influencers, but something about their popularity within A-list crowds has reached a fever pitch in recent years.
For example, this past summer we saw not one, but TWO guys from The Bachelorette gain notoriety and find love with a celeb after getting dumped!
Is it a mutual understanding of what it’s like to live your life in the spotlight? Or, the shared knowledge they’re all just normal people looking for love and companionship when the cameras aren’t rolling? And, do these pairings last longer than most?
Someone should really do a case study on this! But, in the meantime…
From brief flings to serious relationships, ch-ch-check out our list to find out which celebrities have taken a chance on love with stars from the long-running ABC franchise!
- 1 Gigi Hadid & Tyler Cameron
- 2 Wells Adams & Sarah Hyland
- 3 Nick Viall & Rachel Bilson
- 4 Nick Viall & January Jones
- 5 Mike Johnson & Demi Lovato
- 6 Colton Underwood & Aly Raisman
- 7 Courtney Robertson & Jesse MetCalfe
- 8 Chase McNary & Chelsea Lynn Pezzola
- 9 Chase McNary & Tomi Lahren
- 10 Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane
- 11 Robby Hayes and Scheana Shay
Gigi Hadid & Tyler Cameron